|HOME MODELS SCHEDULE THEATRE CLIPS JOIN LOG IN|
|All times are shown in the Europe/London timezone.|
|* DON'T MISS OUT * HAPPY HOUR * EVERY DAY * 9PM - 10PM * ALL MODELS 25% OFF *|
|FAQ | Apply Now | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us|
Terms & Conditions for Models
Glamour Lounge Live (GLL) has been created to provide a safe and entertaining online environment for professional glamour models to meet generate additional earnings from their fans and people who want to meet them. It is to everyone's benefit that you read and understand these terms and conditions and adhere to them.
These terms and conditions must be agreed and followed by every model that joins GLL. Any breach of these terms and conditions or any action which goes against the spirit of what GLL is seeking to achieve, may result in (at our discretion depending on the seriousness of the breach) in any or all of the following;
A. A warning being issued advising you that you have breached the terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
1. A. Being live on webcam - You will receive 70% of all Gross Revenues with NO deductions or charges. Gross Revenue is defined as the amount you actually charge members and received from the payment processor without any deductions at all by GLL. All costs of streaming with JustCamIt, website development, update and maintenance, payment processing, hosting, marketing, promotion, advertising, model and member support, and any other GLL or third party costs, will be covered by our agency commission of 30% and nothing will be deducted from your earnings of 70%.
1. B. Selling clips you upload - You will receive 70% of all sales less 10% charge to cover hosting and streaming your clips, so 60% extra to you.
2. All amounts due to you will be paid every two weeks in arrears by either bank check or direct wire transfer to your nominated account.
3. You must be over 18 to have a studio on GLL. We will require proof of your age during the registration process.
4. You must place the 'Come and Meet Me on Glamour Lounge Live' link on the homepage of your personal website and/or community webspaces, such as MySpace and Facebook. This traffic from every model on GLL is one of the things that will make it successful for everyone as you will also gain fans from other models traffic.
5. You must not feature as a guest on your shows any person who has not first registered and been accepted as a glamour model by GLL.
6. During registration you will given passwords and a username that you can use to access your Studio and Profile. You are responsible for keeping these confidential. We are unable to check the identity of people accessing your areas of GLL and we are not liable if your password or username are used by someone else. Any loss through any such use will be deemed to be caused by you and you will be responsible (and liable) for such unauthorised access.
7. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your password or username or of any other breach of GLL security that you become aware of.
8. You work for yourself and the accuracy of the schedules you provide and the information on your profile pages is your responsibility. It is also your responsibility to ensure that your schedule is adhered to and that you are online in your studio for any pre-booked chats or fantasies or scheduled show times.
9. You must not give to visitors, or request from visitors, any personal contact information. (e.g. email address, msn, icq or similar , telephone numbers, postal addresses, and other personal means of contact either way)
10. You must not sell or advertise or refer to via your studio or profile any other product or service or website offered by you or a third party.
11. Any unacceptable behaviour will result in immediate cessation of your account. For example, any underage activity or role playing, racist abuse, threatening behavior, abusive language, or other behaviour that in our discretion is considered to be offensive or unacceptable on GLL.
12. During Private Chat, Private Fantasies and Showtimes, unless it has been specifically requested by a member, you must appear engaged with the camera. For example, sleeping, ignoring the camera, talking to people off-screen, speaking on the telephone, reading a book, watching TV, is not acceptable unless it has been requested.
13. You will be able to kick out impolite members from your studio and may apply to have them banned from the site altogether. For the benefit of all models, this facility is to be used responsibly and not abused.
14. Making derogatory statements live from your studio or in your profile about members or other models or GLL or other websites or third party products or services is not permitted.
15. You accept that GLL is only acting only as your agent and that you are not employed by GLL or its parent company Agency Group UK and that you will be solely responsible for paying any government levied taxes such as sales taxes, VAT, insurance contributions and income taxes calculated or derived in any way from your appearance on GLL. Should GLL be required under law to make any of these payments on your behalf, or should you obtain any revenue from the site via fraudulent activity by you or a member, then the company shall have the right to deduct such sums from your earnings or if necessary seek repayment from you.
16. The GLL website and service is provided to you on an 'as is' basis. We do not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error free and we make no guarantee as to the level of traffic to your studio or earnings thereof that you will generate. You agree that we will not be liable for any damages or loss, including indirect or consequential losses or any losses incurred due to fraudulent use of the site, howsoever arising in connection with any use by you or other models of GLL.
17. The service provided by GLL is a digital online broadcast that third parties may have the ability to record and distribute illegally. GLL will take every precaution reasonably possible to prevent this from happening, including permanently removing members who carry on this activity and also seeking to have any such material removed from the internet. GLL however can offer no guarantee to models that it can successfully prevent this from happening and it will not be held liable for any damages or loss, including indirect or consequential losses, howsoever arising in connection with such illegal activity.
18. To help promote GLL for everyone's benefit, we reserve the right to offer to help build traffic and membership to your studio. This may include the use of your images, profile pages, and studio content.
19. Whilst we will offer you assistance wherever possible, we take no responsibility for the correct performance of your studio hardware or the quality or popularity of your live broadcasts.
20. You agree to assign to GLL all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, and all other proprietary rights in and to your studio productions, or any portion thereof, or any derivative work thereof created by GLL, via an unlimited, perpetual, worldwide, universal, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, transferable, exclusive license to GLL. GLL may, without limitation, use, distribute, record, reproduce, display, perform, publish, modify, adapt, translate, transmit, market, import, export and promote your studio productions, or any portion thereof, or any derivative work thereof created by GLL, via any delivery system, medium or technology whatsoever, now known or to be developed in the future.
21. You agree that all code, images, designs, graphics, video, audio and text on GLL are copyrighted and protected by National and International Copyright Laws. The copyright owner is Agency Group UK. No content or part of this website may be copied, transferred, redistributed, reproduced, resold, licensed or independently marketed by any means whatsoever, nor may it be incorporated in whole or in part into any other product or merchandise. No part of this website is in the public domain.
22. GLL reserves the right to modify and/or amend these terms and conditions at anytime.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England. Disputes arising in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
|FAQ | Apply Now | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us|
© 2021 Agency Group UK. All Rights Reserved